Thursday Plantation - Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream
Brand: Thursday Plantation | Code: TTACREAM | Spec: 125.00 mL
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic products provide broad spectrum antiseptic properties from therapeutic grade 100% pure and natural essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. The products are suitable for numerous conditions including minor cuts, abrasions, burns, bites and stings.
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Cream is for the treatment of minor skin disorders and the relief of minor skin irritations. Suitable for large areas, Thursday Plantation Antiseptic Cream is water based and penetrates directly into the skin.
Features and Benefits
- Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural broad spectrum antiseptic
- High terpinen-4-ol content, the primary germicidal active
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Testing to ensure pesticide free oil
- Protective harvesting, handling, storage and handling to ensure product potency and efficacy
- Suitable for larger areas as easily absorbed
Directions for use
For external use only.
Apply liberally to minor wounds, cuts, scratches, grazes, eczema, dermatitis, insect bites, nappy rash and other minor skin irritations.
Duration of use
No restriction on duration of use.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding: in accordance with general medical practice, do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
- Eye contact: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use:
- With other antiseptic treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions