Take action for healthy glucose balance
Fusion Blood Sugar contains the scientifically evidenced active ingredient ß-glucogallin from a standardised extract of the herb Phyllanthus emblica known in India as Amla, shown to assist normal individuals to maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels within a healthy range. Amla has dynamic antioxidant properties to protect against free radical damage produced during normal cellular metabolism and helps reduce biomarkers of oxidative stress. Amla is considered to be an adaptogenic ‘rasayana’ herb, used to rejuvenate the general health of the body.
This synergistic formula also contains Huang Bai (Phellodendron amurense) a traditional Chinese medicine that consolidates Kidney Yin and clears deficient heat which are commonly associated with blood sugar imbalance. With traditionally respected herbs such as Cinnamon and Gymnema, Fusion® Blood Sugar delivers blood sugar regulating, antioxidant, liver, kidney and eye protective actions to complement dietary and lifestyle interventions to support healthy glucose metabolism and glycaemic control.
- Blood Sugar: Take 1 tablet 2 or 3 times daily.
- 30 minutes before meals
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to:
- Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) fresh fruit 11g (11,000mg) equiv. to ß-glucogallin 20mg
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) dry seed 6.57g (6,570mg) equiv. to flavanolignans calc. as silybin 75mg
- Phellodendron amurense dry stem bark 3.16g (3,160mg) equiv. to berberine 75mg
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar) dry leaf 2.31g (2,310mg) equiv. to gymnemic acids 75mg
- Cinnamonum cassia (Cinnamon) dry stem bark 2.5g (2,500mg) equiv. to polyphenols 50mg
- Momordica charantia (Bitter Melon) dry fruit 1.6g (1,600mg) equiv. to charantin 500mcg
- Chromium picolinate 102.5mcg, equiv. to chromium 12.5mcg
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Use only as directed.