Herbs of Gold - Children's Fish-i Care (Chewable)
Brand: Herbs of Gold | Code: 430279 | Spec: 60.00 Caps
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||25mcg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.