Herbs of Gold - Children's Cold Care
Brand: Herbs of Gold | Code: 430098 | Spec: 100.00 mL
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care assists in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care relieves the symptoms of colds and flu and helps reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu,
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf helps maintain healthy immune system function and provides relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections (URTI’s).
- Elderberry, Echinacea & Olive leaf has traditionally been used for the relief of fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the relief of cold symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose, itchy or sore throat, cough, congestion, sneezing, mild body aches and pains.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to fresh|
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit||2g|
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf||500mg|
|herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root||250mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base
- See more at: http://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/product/1762#sthash.zmcHrpX6.dpuf