Bioceuticals - AntiOx-Excel
Brand: Bioceuticals | Code: B.ANTIOX.60 | Spec: 60.00
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Fallopia japonica (giant knotweed) root||22.5g|
|equiv. to resveratrol (trans-resveratrol)||112.5mg|
|Vitis vinifera (grape vine) seed||7.25g|
|equiv. to procyanidins||57.4mg|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||1.3g|
|equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin||15mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Lycopersicon esculentum (tomato)||2.92g|
|equiv. to lycopene||500mcg|
|Vaccinium myrtilloides (blueberry) fruit||100mg|
|equiv. to anthocyanins||250mcg|
|Dunaliella salina cell||25mg|
|equiv. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene||1mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||50mg|
|equiv. vitamin A||870IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (vitamin C)||125.5mg|
|Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C)||45mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||19mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||30mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||153mg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - Tocomax®||20mg|
|equiv. d-alpha tocopherol||900mcg|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100mcg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic at high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.