Bioceuticals - InNatal Plus Iron
Brand: Bioceuticals | Code: B.NATALIRON.90 | Spec: 90.00
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)||30mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid||27mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||350mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)||10mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3||400IU|
|d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E)||68mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||100IU|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||45mcg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||250mcg|
|Biotin (vitamin H)||150mcg|
|Calcium (as phosphate)||20mg|
|Chromium (as nicotinate)||20mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||135mcg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||25mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||13mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||30mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.