Bioceuticals - Iron Sustain
Brand: Bioceuticals | Code: B.IRON.30 | Spec: 30.00
- See how Iron Sustain's iron bisglycinate is absorbed in the digestive system:
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||20mg|
|equiv. vitamin A||2500IU|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||95mcg|
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Urtica dioica (nettle) herb||400mg|
|Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root||30mg|
|Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf||30mg|
*RE = retinol equivalents.
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.