Bioceuticals - MultiGest Enzymes
Brand: Bioceuticals | Code: B.ENZY.180 | Spec: 180.00
- bloating and digestive discomfort
- poor appetite. Each capsule contains:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (a source of bromelains).
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||12000 DU (80mg)|
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||30000 HUT (45mg)|
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)||500 LipU (25mg)|
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)||1500 ALU (15mg)|
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)||1000 CU (6.7mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||40mg|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed||1.67g|
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root||670mg|
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.Adults: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or up to 30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.