Blackmores - CoQ10 150mg
Brand: Blackmores | Code: 24180 | Spec: 30.00 Caps
Features and benefits
- Clinically trialled dose
- Convenient 1-a-day dose
- Helps support normal healthy functioning of the heart
- Reduces the oxidation of LDL (bad)-cholesterol
- Helps maintain healthy arteries and a healthy cardiovascular system
- In an oil based suspension for improved absorption
- Natural source
How it works
- Coenzyme Q10 is found naturally in the body and plays an essential role in the production of energy in all cells. As such it is important for the health of virtually all human tissues and organs
- The heart is one of the most active tissues in the body, and requires an adequate supply of CoQ10. CoQ10 assists in maintaining heart health, in particular heart muscle function
- The body's ability to synthesise CoQ10 declines with age and with taking certain medications
- CoQ10 inhibits the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol. Cholesterol is very susceptible to free radical damage, which leads to the formation of a toxic derivative called oxidised LDL-cholesterol. It is currently understood that LDL-cholesterol is harmful to the body after it has become oxidised
Adults - Take 1 capsule once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and Cautions
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||150 mg|
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if being treated for diabetes. CoQ10 may increase the glucose-lowering effect of your medication.
A brown, unprinted, oval, soft gelatin capsule.