Blackmores - Cranberry 15000
Brand: Blackmores | Code: 355 | Spec: 60.00 Tabs
Features and benefits
- High potency formula.
- Cranberry discourages adherence of bacteria in the urinary tract and promotes urinary tract health.
- Helps mask urinary odours associated with incontinence.
- May help reduce recurrance of cystitis.
- The capsule can be pulled apart and contents sprinkled over food or into drinks.
How it works
- Cranberry contains active constituents called proanthocyanidins which have been found to discourage bacteria from sticking to the bladder wall. Cranberry has also been useful for reducing urinary odour associated with incontinence.
Adults - Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice dry
equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15000 mg)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||50 mg|
Consult your doctor if you are unsure the product is compatible with any current medications which you are taking.
A white, two-piece, unprinted, bullet-shaped capsule, with pink filling.