- Andrographis is used in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infection, such as cough, sore throat and fever.
- Elderberry is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds, flu and mild upper respiratory tract infections, including cough and sore throat.
- Andrographis is traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine as an antipyretic to relieve mild fever. Elderberry is also used traditionally in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and reduce body temperature.
- Cold & Flu Strike helps support immune system health and function.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) leaf
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) fruit juice powder
equiv. fruit juice fresh
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.