Thompsons - Spirulina 1000
Brand: Thompsons | Code: TMSPIR3 | Spec: 300.00 Tabs
Made from Spirulina pacifica grown on Kona Island, Hawaii, this product is high in betacarotene and phycocyanin as the results of independent testing showed. Strict manufacturing process ensures tablet binding agent is less than 2% of final formula. This superfood supplement provides a rich source of nutrients and is certified free of pesticides and GMO materials.
Indications for use
- Provides excellent nutritional support for individuals with poorly balanced diet
- Provides supply of vitamin B12 and iron – may benefit vegetarians and vegans
- Helps to increase energy and enhance endurance – may benefit athletes
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
- Nutrient source – provides vitamins (including B12), minerals (including iron), 22 amino acids, essential fatty acids and trace minerals
- Very high source of digestible protein and carbohydrate
Directions for use
Take two to three tablets daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals with poor dietary intake of essential nutrients; individuals following a vegetarian or vegan diet; athletes and those undertaking heavy physical activity.
Ingredients per tablet
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, salt, shellfish soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
Vegetarian & vegan friendly.
Cautions & Interactions
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.