Thompsons - One-A-Day Bilbery 12,000
Brand: Thompsons | Code: TMBILBL | Spec: 60.00 Caps
- Bilberry is a rich source of antioxidant anthocyanosides
- Standardised bilberry extract – contains 30 mg anthocyanosides per capsule
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- Supports the health of the capillaries
- Aids blood flow to peripheral areas such as hands, feet and legs
- Assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system
- Supports and maintains healthy eye function
- May assist in improving night vision
- May help eyes to adapt to variations in light intensity and improve vision in poor light
- May assist in protecting cells against damage from free radicals
- Protects and maintains health of capillaries
- Free radical scavenger and antioxidant
- Supports the healthy function of the retina and protects retina from free radical damage
- Plays a specific role in rod vision
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Promoting healthy eyes in individuals who may have reduced or impaired vision or eye health; improving peripheral circulation in individuals who may have symptoms of poor blood flow to the hands, feet and legs; as a supplement to aid in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
Ingredients per vege cap
Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract equiv to fresh fruit
Standardised to contain anthocyanosides
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, added yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
Vegetarian & vegan friendly.
Cautions & Interactions
- Concomitant use of high doses of bilberry or other medications which affect blood clotting (including aspirin) may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.