Thompsons - Brewer's Yeast
Brand: Thompsons | Code: TMBREWE | Spec: 100.00 Tabs
- Provides a rich source of B vitamins and important nutrients to the body
- A nutritional yeast providing valuable nervous system support
Indications for use
- Supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- May assist the body during times of stress
- May boost energy levels
- Helps to maintain health and wellbeing
- May support sugar metabolism and maintain healthy blood sugar levels in the body
- B vitamins are involved in the functioning of the nervous system
- Brewer’s yeast may plays a role in the normal metabolism of sugars in the body
Directions for use
Take one to four tablets, three times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals requiring additional nutritional support during times of stress; for those who may benefit from improved energy and blood sugar levels; as a daily supplement providing additional levels of B vitamins and other nutrients to improve or maintain health and general wellbeing.
Ingredients per tablet
Low Allergy Formula
FREE FROM corn, dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives.
Vegetarian & vegan friendly.
General Cautions & Interactions for vitamin B complex products
- The use of some prescription medications may reduce levels of some B vitamins and vitamins C and E. A broad spectrum B complex or multivitamin supplement may be beneficial. [Drugs include: the oral contraceptive pill, tricyclics antidepressants, diuretic medications, antituberculosis drugs, gastric acid inhibitors, lipid-lowering drugs.
- Vitamin B3 supplements may affect the body’s control of blood glucose levels and may require adjustments to diabetes medications.
- Vitamin B3 supplements may improve the therapeutic effects of lipid-lowering drugs or statins.
- Concomitant use of vitamin B6 supplements and may lead to increased risk of drug-induced photosensitivity.
- Vitamin B6 supplements may affect the way anticonvulsants work in the body.
- Use of anticonvulsants, trimethorprim, NSAIDS, the oral contraceptive pill, antacids, H2 antagonists and proton pump inhibitors may reduce levels of folic acid in the body. Supplements containing folic acid may be beneficial. Consult your healthcare professionals as folic acid supplementation may also affect the efficacy of some of these medications.
- Use of proton pump inhibitors, H2 antagonists may reduce levels of vitamin B12 in the body. Supplements containing vitamin B12 may be beneficial.
- Use of vitamin C supplements should be stopped prior to some laboratory testing procedures as results may be affected.
- It is recommended to take supplements containing calcium, magnesium, zinc or iron away from prescription medications. Separate by at least two hours.
It is recommended to consult your healthcare professional before taking natural health supplements in conjunction with prescription medications.